Areas of Law: Business Law
Business law is a dynamic and ever-changing area of the law that demands attention to detail and a broad base of knowledge.
At Fabris McIver Hornquist and Radcliffe our team of business lawyers works for you to ensure your rights are protected in any business law matter.
We enjoy working with individuals and organizations who require advice at any stage of their business, between formation and dissolution.
Our business lawyers are prepared to handle matters ranging from simple to highly complex, and have experience in a wide variety of subject areas, including:
- incorporation, registration and formation of businesses such as corporations, partnerships, societies, co-operatives and sole proprietorships;
- corporate registry, annual reporting, and registered office matters;
- corporate governance and regulation;
- corporate and business dissolution;
- shareholder agreements, franchising, partnerships agreements, and shareholder loans;
- corporate re-organization or re-structuring;
- the purchase and sale of businesses, corporate assets or equipment, and corporate shares;
- patents and trademarks;
- employment contracts, commercial supply, or personal service contracts;
- commercial and personal business lending, borrowing, and financing arrangements; and
- secured transactions and security agreements (including realization on security agreements).
The business lawyers at Fabris McIver Hornquist and Radcliffe have been serving clients in Nanaimo and throughout British Columbia since 1980, and look forward to assisting you with the development and success of your business.